So…before my hair was like this (dry, messy, tangled)
But now they are no longer like this :)…I didn’t regret on spending every single dollars on Moroccan oil and best beauty award winner Tangle Teezer hair brush. I’ve heard so so so many good things about them that I had to give a try…I’ve been using them for a while and I think it’s time to tell you why you should get them (I’m not trying to promote, just giving review).
Tangle Teezer (c’mon is just a hair brush…no…honey you don’t know what you’re missing)
– Easy to brush out tangled hair (Doesn’t pull out tons of hair, just little :P)
– Good quality….made in GB
– Easy to carry in your bag
– A bit pricey…but worth it :)
I don’t know where you can get in Asia, but I got mine in here
– It absorbs in your hair immediately and doesn’t give you oily hair afterward
– 100 ml last for long time
– Smells good
– Makes your hair silky and shiny
– Expensive (I paid 450 patacas = 56 USD). Don’t buy in hair salons!!